Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 interesting articles

1)  http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/01/05/elizabeth.gilbert.marriage.book/index.html - An interview with Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of "Eat, Pray, Love," in an interview about her own marriage(s) & upcoming book, "Committed."  The part about cultures that move away from arranged marriages to romantic marriages & divorce rates as well as marriage benefiting men more than women are both very interesting...  

2)  http://www.eyeweekly.com/article/55882 - Although this is geared towards those experiencing a "Quarter Life Crisis," I think many of us past (& we-eeell past) the quarter stage can relate to the sentiments described in this article.  I particular like the whole bit about Facebook, because I could've sworn I said almost the same exact thing in my "Down w/ E-communicating" blog - go me!  :-P 

Thanks Eva & Palak (respectively) for sending these to me & more to come specifically for the 20-something (females only) in a few posts...

As always thanks for reading & a huge thank you to everyone who's been reaching out to me about your own experiences & thoughts on the blog.  

Write soon ~ SmileMoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment